How to contact me
I'm now back in Nantes (FR) after a one-year trip to Avignon.
I do various IT-related stuff; my main technical interests are
networking, Unix systems programming and administration. On my
free time I am an open-source developer (eg. for
the OpenBSD project)
and I volunteer in
the FAImaison local ISP.
You can take a look at my (unreadable, french-only)
In case you're bored, here are some (IMO) interesting links. Most
of them deal with net neutrality and free/open source software.
- neutral, local, nonprofit ISP in Nantes (FR). If you care
about net neutrality and want to have fun building an ISP, join
- federation of nonprofit french ISP.
La Quadrature du Net,
a french association fighting for
neutrality and freedom of speech on the Internet.
- a free, functional and secure Unix-like system. My OS of
choice, I am now one of its official developers.
- a rodent-free tiling window manager. I take care of it now.
- a GNU/Linux software distribution. The primary reason why I got
interested in computer science.