How to contact me
I'm now back in Nantes (FR) after a one-year trip to Avignon, and
looking for a job! My main technical
interests are networking, Unix systems programming and
administration. On my free time I am an open-source developer
(eg. for the OpenBSD
project) and I volunteer in
the FAImaison local ISP.
In case you're bored, here are some (IMO) interesting links. Most
of them deal with net neutrality and free/open source software.
- neutral, local, nonprofit ISP in Nantes (FR). If you care
about net neutrality and want to have fun building an ISP, join
- federation of nonprofit french ISP.
La Quadrature du Net,
a french association fighting for
neutrality and freedom of speech on the Internet.
- a free, functional and secure Unix-like system. My OS of
choice, I am now one of its official developers.
- a rodent-free tiling window manager. I take care of it now.
- a GNU/Linux software distribution. The primary reason why I got
interested in computer science.